CANCELED: PAUL ANKA 03.02.2016 - PRAHA
Přidané : 04.02.2016 14:04
PAUL ANKA 2016
03.2.2016 20:00 (St)
Kongresové centrum Praha, Praha 4
ZRUŠENO / CANCELED
We regret to announce that Mr. Paul Anka has made the decision to cancel his European tour, including the concerts that were scheduled for February 2016 for Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Krakow.
The concerts were cancelled by Mr. Paul Anka who stated he had security concerns in relation to his concerts in Europe.
JVS GROUP finds this reason for postponing the shows groundless. JVS GROUP prides itself on providing its audiences with safe entertainment venues and is unaware of any security concerns.
JVS GROUP has worked tirelessly to organize replacement dates for all of Mr. Anka’s concerts. We are disappointed in both Mr. Anka’s decision to cancel these concerts and his unwillingness to commit to rescheduling the concerts to new dates.
We are truly sorry Mr. Anka has disappointed and saddened thousands of his fans in all the 3 countries, not to mention the damage this situation has caused his business partners.
JVS GROUP, Organizer
Ticket refunds from Monday, February 8th, 2016.
Thank you for your patience when dealing your refund.
INFORMATION ABOUT TICKET REFUNDS
TICKET REFUNDS ARE AVAILABLE STARTING FEBRUARY 8th, 2016
in following steps:
1) reserved tickets paid at Ticketportal sales points or their direct purchase at Ticketportal sales points
· refund is available in cash at the same sales point only
· valid ticket must be submitted and handed in
2) internet = on-line payment for the tickets (credit cards, PayU, PaySec, Mobito)
· the admission is refunded by Ticketportal central office ONLY
· return transaction to the same account from which tickets were paid will be automatically processed
· There is no need to submit an application
3) invoice payment by bank transfer
Costumers who transferred money under previous invoice,
will get money returned by bank transfer.
· Sending of tax document, IBAN and tickets submission to:
Ticketportal, Politických vězňů 934/15, Praha 1, 110 00, Czech Republic are needed.
questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or
online Support on ticketportal.cz in the lower right corner of your monitor