U Vojtěšky 11, Praha 6
18.07.2013 (čt), 19:00 Race Off & 20.07.2013 (so), 19:00 Final
Vstupenky a bližší info / Tickets and more info
2013 Monster Energy FIM Speedway World Cup zde / here
přeskočit na GENERAL DIRECTIVES skip on
SUPER CENA V PŘEDPRODEJI DO 17. ČERVENCE! / SUPER PRESALE PRICE TILL JULY 17th!
TWO DAYS TICKET?xml:namespace>
ONE DAY TICKETS
Prodej / Sale
RACE OFF & FINAL
Prodej / Sale
Prodej / Sale
Sections C, J, D
Sections E, F, G, H, I
*Děti / Children (Sections I, F)
**Family tickets (Sections I, F)
CZK 4 x 475
*Vstupenky s dětskou slevoujsou určeny výhradně pro děti od dvou let, které nedosáhly 16 let věku. Vyberte příslušný počet vstupenek a V NÁKUPNÍM KOŠÍKU u vstupenky zvolte slevu "Dítě-Child < 16"
Děti, které nedosáhly věku 2 let, zdarma bez vstupenky a bez nároku na sedadlo.
*Child tickets are for children from 2 years under the age of 16 (aged 15 and under). Select appropriate number of tickets and in your BASKET set "Dítě-Child < 16" discount for the ticket.
Children aged 1 year and under for free without ticket and seat.
**Vstupenky Family lze použít pouze pro skupinu 2 osob ve věku od 16 let a až dvou dětí do 15 let věku včetně. Vyberte příslušný počet vstupenek a pro každou vstupenku zvolte slevu "Family 2 + (2 < 16)").
**Family tickets can be used only for a group of 2 persons aged 16 years and over with one or two children aged under 16 years. Select appropriate number of tickets and in your basket set "Family 2 + (2 <16)" discount for each ticket.
Pozor, nárok na slevy bude u vstupu kontrolován. / Note, entitled to the discounts will be checked at the entrance.
ZTP/P INFO - INFO FOR DISABLED PEOPLE
pro vozíčkáře sektor J4 / for wheelchair users sector J4
držitelé průkazu ZTP/P za plnou cenu dle příslušné cenové kategorie, doprovod jedné osoby zdarma
severely disabled people at full price according to the price range, one person as accompaniment for free
ZTP/P průkaz musí být předložen u vstupu společně se zlevněnou vstupenkou.
The medical certification or another official card must be presented on entry to event venue.
rezervace vstupenek ZTP/P / reservation of discounted tickets:
+420 224 091 439,firstname.lastname@example.org
pracovní dny / working days 9:00-17:00
• The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of spectators. The organisers shall also be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or who, in the reasonable opinion of the organisers, is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance.
• Tickets shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so, or to alter or deface any ticket, will render it void.
• It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to check their ticket, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the organisers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen tickets.
• Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the organisers.
• All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the organisers and any material filmed or recorded at the event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of the ticket holder. By entering the venue, the ticket holder consents to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the event.
• Tickets are sold subject to the organisers’ right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the event.
• The organisers will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to run a postponed event on the day immediately after the original date.
• Should the event be postponed no refund of the ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the ticket holder.
• Should the event be cancelled the ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the ticket price but no refund will be given in respect of any other expenditure whatsoever. Ticket refunds shall be available for up to one month after the cancelled event.
• Should the event be interrupted after the completion of heat 12 no refund of the ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the ticket holder. FIM Speedway World Cup Regulations state that the race points scored at the completion of heat 12 will be sufficient to determine the result and the meeting can be deemed complete.
• Despite the organisers taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen and injuries can be sustained (including, without limitation, as a result of noise levels, or surface spray, from the track). In respect of these risks, the ticket holder acknowledges that attendance at the event is entirely at their own risk. The organisers, their employees, contractors or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of this ticket save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, their employees, contractors or agents.
• This ticket is issued subject to, and these conditions incorporate, the rules and regulations of the venue at which the event is staged (which are available at http://www.speedway-prague.cz/), and shall remain the property of the organisers who shall have the right to recall any ticket at any time.
zpět na začátek / back on top